Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Farewell Trifecta

Trifecta: Week 105

After several weeks (months?) of no words, I finally found a way to say farewell, Trifecta, Joules and Lisa.  I will miss this place that allowed me to express myself for a year.( I will miss adding that tricycle to my posts.) May your new adventures bring you joy.  I may see you again, somewhere in the giant spaces of the internet.  <3


Each link upon the page, as though someone else has left the room.
Handfasted to some through the magic of the Web.
And holding fast to the memories of voices I will miss.



8 comments:

  1. I love this. "...as though someone else has left the room." It does feel rather like signing a guest book before leaving the B&B, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have steadfastly refused to give in to wistfulness all throughout this month-long goodbye but, your opening line is causing the lump in my throat right now. I wish I had had the grace and wit to write such perfection. Also, glad this is not goodbye, either! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautifully balanced goodbye Renee-I specially loved that last line! I really enjoyed reading what you wrote and have always admired your skills-so glad that because of TRifecta I got to read some of the best writers on blogosphere:-)Hope to meet/see you again in this writing world,wishing you loads of love and all the best always xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Each link upon the page - that's hypnotic, Renee.
    ¡Hasta la vista!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fantastic take on the Trifecta journey. Best wishes for the future!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful, but it makes me sad. Nope, not gonna get misty-eyed :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh all the wonderful links upon the page! How we would never even know they existed or who they were or certainly not what was in their hearts! What a beautiful thoughtful tribute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sigh, that's sad. And lovely. Thank you for linking up and for being a part of what made Trifecta awesome.

    ReplyDelete